Weird delays...

Benjamin Ellis bmellis at uark.edu
Tue Nov 14 04:56:49 GMT 2000

I'm wondering if anyone has had the same problems I have had w/ the kdevelop
1.3 cvs...  What is does is if I'm typing code, then try to open one of the
popup menus, it will freeze for a few seconds before opening it, there is
also similar delays like that between compiling, and when i do an
execute/builld ...  also when i access other widgets after working w/ the
main edit widget.

This cvs is about 4 days old, so it could be fixed, but it was doing it when
i had installed the cvs before.. (like 2 weeks ago)...

Anyone know what's up?

-Ben