KDevelop for everyone!

Susumu Ikeda MAH01513 at nifty.ne.jp
Sun Nov 12 00:16:21 GMT 2000

Hi Sandy,

I have tried Kdevelop many times using several distribusions, but
I couldn't find good distribusion that set right configulation of
htdig for search function.
For example, Caldera Technology Preview show successful message for
htdig but search function doesn't work.
Redhat Linux 7 is even worse.
I hope you Kdevelop package with right configulation for search function.

Sandy Meier <smeier at kdevelop.org>wrote>Hi!