KDevelop for everyone!

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Sat Nov 11 16:10:36 GMT 2000

Hi!

For all who doesn't have installed KDE1 or only "broken" KDE1-compat packages
I have build a KDevelop test package (current KDevelop1.3 CVS) which should
run on _every_ Linuxdistribution. If this is a solution, we will also build
such a package after the KDevelop1.3 release.

The requirements are:
X11
Libc6
i386 compatible processor

You can get it from ftp://ftp.kdevelop.org/stud/smeier/kdevelop/

Have fun!
Sandy

P.S: Please don't forget to set the KDE2/QT2 paths in the KDevelop Setup
dialog, if you want to develop for KDE2.

--
email: smeier at kdevelop.org  ICQ: 27681958
the KDevelop project: http://www.kdevelop.org