What about kdevelop 1.2 and kde 2 ???/more general

Ken Brakey brakeykr at poncacity.net
Fri Nov 10 18:48:59 GMT 2000

The 'qt's are compatible together, they go into their own directory.
If you install with rpm's use red-hat and Caldera kde-rpm's, but WHY?
Do you run windows-95 and windows-98 on the same machine too? There is
a kde-compat lib for legacy apps that don't transfer.
Ken

--
Common Sense, is Inveresly proportional
to the World's Population. -- ME!