Current CVS is buggy

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.org
Sun Nov 5 10:39:09 GMT 2000

On Saturday 04 November 2000 16:55, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> > Hi John!
> >
> > > Fixed (I think). Update and try again.
> > > Let us know how you go :-)
> >
> > It doesn't work.
> > If I start KDevelop while the current dir is /home/joachim is doesn't
> > work, but if I change into the project directory
> > (/home/joachim/BibleTime/bibletime-2) before I start KDevelop it does
> > work.
> >
> > Is this enough info?
>
> Joachim, Falk made that new section in the make options where you can
> set absolute or relative path to call make from. Just set this once and
> it should do it.

I suspect that's the cause of this problem. The old project file must work
without having to set this value.

I've tidied yesterday's fix - but it's not _functionally_ different. Can you
update once again. :(

But before retrying take a look at your project file value
of"dir_where_make_will_be_called". If it exists, I suspect it might be
foobar. Delete this line and try again. (Just remember to exit kdevelop
_before_ editing your project file).

jbb