another wish list

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte ramon-diaz at teleline.es
Thu Nov 2 21:34:48 GMT 2000

This one is short:
1. Capacity to use another editor (OK, I am partial to (X)Emacs, and suffer
when I am forced to use another editor).

2. Related to the above: I find it cumbersome when working on a project with
several files the switching between files with code, because we can only see
one at a time.  It is also cumbersome when you just want to take a peek at some
other, unrelated, file you have stored somewhere else in your HD.

I think allowing the use of an external editor could fix the above problems.

Anyway, thanks a lot for such a nice program

--
Ramón Díaz-Uriarte
Triana 47

email:ramon-diaz at teleline.es