cvsup server: Want to know!!!

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Wed Jun 21 16:40:16 BST 2000

G'day,

For more than 4 weeks, I've been patiently waiting for the cvsup
server to come back to live but to my disappointment it still doesn't
work. The error message seen here, "maximum numbers of users exceeded",
gives me the impression that the cvsup server has been disabled.

This leaves me with only one question: Will it ever come back online?

I don't mind changing over to anonymous cvs but cvsup was the most
convinient way for me to get the updates.

So what is the story? Will cvsup be supported in future or do we have
to use anonymous cvs from now on?

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf at ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes