Copyright question

Joachim Ansorg jockel123 at gmx.de
Wed Jun 21 13:06:56 BST 2000

Hi!

An importand copyright question to the KDevelop authors.

I'm working with some others at a program called BibleTime.
We want to add this QT link exception to make it possible to include it on
Debian:

'As a special exception, you have permission to link this program with
the Qt library and distribute executables, as long as you follow the
requirements of the GNU GPL in regard to all of the software in the
executable aside from Qt. ' ?
This comes from http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/license-list.html as
the solution to the issue.

We use KTipOfDay of KDevelop2. May we include the source and the header file
of KTipOfDay if we add the exception above? The copyright is untouched (the
original author).

I'd be glad if it's possible.

--Joachim