Importing .kdevdlg files into a kdevelop project?

Thomas Huld thomas.huld at jrc.it
Sat Jun 17 19:51:43 BST 2000

Hi,

A short question: is there any way of importing a dialog (.kdevdlg) file
from
another kdevelop project (in kdevelop 1.2)?

I've tried everything I could think of, but nothing seems to work. I can
of
course open the "foreign" .kdevdlg file with file->open
from the dialog editor, but when I then generate the sources it will
erase all
the changes (nice new methods) I had made within the files. (I know that

some of the files are generated automatically every time, but  others
should
be modifiable).

Is there any way to resolve this?

TIA

Thomas

Thomas Huld
European Commission - Joint Research Centre - Ispra Site(IT)
T.P.723
I-21020 Ispra                | Insofar as my employer has coherent
Italy                        | opinions they are unlikely to be mine
tel. +39 0332 785273         | (That said, see http://eu.conecta.it)
e-mail: thomas.huld at jrc.it