including Qt libs

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jun 16 15:51:22 BST 2000

"Rene Märten" wrote:
> Ralf,
> Du scheinst nicht verstehen zu wollen ! Werner meint, es gebe Leute, die NICHTS
> in der shell eintippen wollen, KDEVELOP soll den kompletten Part übernehmen !!!
> Ich glaube das war verständlich ? OK, gruss aus teltow

If I had your problems currently I would be a lot happier ;-)
Never mind, I understood the problem, but as a developer you could
expect problems when you have one package for all Unixes and Linux
distributions. Even the SuSE one which comes with their distribution is
not 100% correct as it doesn´t use kdoc2 by default.

Distributions seem to cry for Bon Jovi´s Lay your hands on me ;-)

Ralf
--
Maintainer's Motto: If we can't fix it, it ain't broke.

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

Email: rnolden at kdevelop.de