including Qt libs

pedro at zmat.suc.es pedro at zmat.suc.es
Thu Jun 15 16:38:57 BST 2000

The configure script reads the QTDIR enviroment variable when it tries
to find
de Qt libs and headers, so you can export QTDIR=/usr/local/qt _before_
executing kdevelop from the that shell. Or better you can modify
the .bashrc (or .login or .profile, well...) adding the export line.
If you don't want to rely on enviroment variables, you can pass the
--with-qt-dir=/usr/local/qt option to the configure script. You can try
./configure --help to see all the options.