KDE 2 Documentation.

ian reinhart geiser geiseri at msoe.edu
Tue Jun 13 14:45:41 BST 2000

I have build html API docs for the latest build of KDE2
using Doxygen.  Would people be interested in me posting
the 7.5Megs of html (50+ untarred)?

Very educational when you look at it.  Doxygen builds
graphical UML of the API and embeds the gifs.  If
you are a software engineer the designers of KDE look
a whole lot cooler.

I only have a 56K dialup, and 10 megs free on my web site
so if there at least 10 hardcore developers out there
i will post the html.  I am also going to try to do the
same for KDevelop 2.

-ian reinhart geiser

| Ian Reinhart Geiser - Computer Engineering Student|
| HOME: <geiseri at msoe.edu>                          |
| WORK: <geiseri at linuxppc.com>                      |
| WEB:  http://www.msoe.edu/~geiseri                |