Orphaned program (OT)

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Mon Jun 5 15:56:23 BST 2000

Greetings all,

    I have recently made modifications to the kuickshow program. I was
attempting to perform my duty according to the GPL, and give the
modifications back to the program's "owner". Unfortunately, the only
contact point I have been able to find is the URL of a page which no
longer exists. I realize that this program may be dying on the vine,
especially with the ensuing KDE 2.0, but does anyone have any
suggestions about how to find the program's maintainer?

Sorry for the OT,
Steven Suson
"Keep the faith."