an error in KDEVELOP documentation...

B.V.L.S.Prasad shiva at mbu.iisc.ernet.in
Mon Jun 5 15:42:29 BST 2000

I am a beginner in qt,kdevelop programming...
I was going through the documentation for Programmers..
The 2nd example has a printing mistake...I feel...

  connect( &quit, SIGNAL(clicked()), &a, SLOT(quit()) );

	this function is not giving the desired effect of quitting the
sample application...instead it should be...

 QObject::connect( &quit, SIGNAL(clicked()), &a, SLOT(quit()) );

	now it works fine...

I request ralf to change to the correct form....

If I have mistaken correct documentation ...please pardon me and
let me know the correct thing...

bye
	THE PET CHILD OF OS COMMUNITY...THE LINUX.

Be Happy,
shiva
	Philosophy of Desire/Attachment/Attraction/Affection:
A VIBRANT MIND Desires A STABLE  MIND and vice versa

A VIBRANT MIND Desires A VIBRANT BODY and vice versa

A VIBRANT BODY Desires A STABLE  BODY and vice versa

NEGATIVE Desires POSITIVE and vice versa
shiva at mbu.iisc.ernet.in						...shiva...