kdevelop/kdk-1.2 KDE libs doc borken!!

Serge Lussier lusse at videotron.ca
Thu Jun 1 10:35:46 BST 2000

Hi,
PLEASE HELP ME - DON'T IGNORE ME!
NEED HELP FOR THREE POINTS :

1-
  I just updated kdevelop 1.1 to kdevelop 1.2 -
by compiling and installing kdk1.2,
I LOST ALL THE KDE Library reference!
Now I see only the QT libs doc in the DOCS tab.

Even if I went to options->documentation, then "update" / or even
"create" from the KDE1.1.2 source pckg

The process seems to rebuild the references successfully - I see glimpse
in work
on the messages ouput window - terminated with success-
And now the only way I can get into the kde docs
is by right-clicking on a kde class/member in the editor
and select "look-up ..."
what happened ?

2-

How to setup, where to put KDOC files,
how to make this whole kdoc feature to WORK.
Because "generate API doc" doesn't work any more.
I see "Creating Project API documentation" on the status bar
but nothing seems to happen- it could stay in that state for the
eternity...

any hints ?
I am lost.

PLEASE HELP ME - DON'T IGNORE ME!

3-

In Project->Make distribution
My project is Kfetchmailpop:

It brokes the distribution. It is not compilable since there is
no generated moc files at compile time:
here is the ouput point of the command "make distribution
where the error occurs
---
.
.
.
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/home/lusse/src/sourceforge/kfetchmailpop'

perl automoc
error: filename kfetchmailpop-0.5/kfetchmailpop/AUTO doesn't end with
.moc
gmake[1]: [dist-hook] Error 1 (ignored)
.
.
.
---
I dunno what to do ....

PLEASE HELP ME - DON'T IGNORE ME!
... Sorry about yelling PLEASE ... -  I posted a couple  message before
and I saw no relpy!

Regards,
Serge Lussier