ksgmltools (additional question)

mh moloch at nikocity.de
Sun Jul 16 09:35:09 BST 2000

Ralf Nolden, Sam, 15 Jul 2000 :
> mh wrote:
> >
> > BTW I tried this with ksgml2html version 0.6 (from kdesdk) and with another one
> > installed from tarball kdesgmltools-0.5-20000303.tar.gz
> > Sgmltools version is 1.5
> You need 1.0.9 ;-) that is the fault here.

Hmm, just tried it with version 1.0.9. Now I get the following error message:

sh: /usr/bin/nsgmls: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
SGML parsing error - exiting at /usr/lib/sgml-tools/SGMLTools.pm line 381.

Should nsgmls be part of the sgmltools package, or is something else
missing?

I tried several packages, found a couple of threads about it in the archive,
but still don't get it to work :-((

BTW this is SuSE6.4 (afair I didn't have those problems with Go Linux! )

If anyone knows how this can be solved, please let me know!

Thanks Michael