KDE->QT project bug?

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Jul 15 10:18:39 BST 2000

Benjamin Meyer wrote:

> I created a KDE project using the wizard, but now that I am done I
> relized that I did not end up using anything in KDE and have made it
> jsut QT.  I took out the KDE libs in the project, but when I run
> configure it still checks for them even thougth I don't use them.  How
> can I get rid of that?
>
>     -Benjamin

It´s not a bug, it´s a feature ;-)
Create a Qt project and check configure.in for the checks that are made.
Copy these into your configure.in of the project you´re working at and
run Automake/Autoconf from the build menu followed by configure. Delete
config.cache before running configure.
This should work. If not copy all project files into the generated Qt
project ;-)

Ralf

--
God is not dead. He is alive and working on a much less ambitious
project. Graffiti

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org