Fwd: KDevelop 1.2

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.de
Fri Jul 7 22:43:10 BST 2000

On Sat, 08 Jul 2000, you wrote:
> John Birch wrote:
> > > I've put them in  ftp://fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de/incoming/
> > >
> > > I'll fish them out and apply to cvs ASAP (which I should have done
> > > previously). I'll let you know when they are applied.
> >
> > I've applied all the 1.2 patches I know about to cvs (including your
> > dialog editor patch for QSpinBox, Steven :-)
> >
> > See the changelog for more details
> >
> > jbb
>
> Greetings John,
>
> I just got thrown on a crash project in my "day job", but I will get to
> this ASAP. Thanks for your help. Assuming this works out OK, any chance of
> making it a "real 1.2.1"?

A new release is time consuming, mainly for Sandy, so he has the say on this.
I suggest to wait a bit anyway, as others might have patches they want in and
a bit of testing time is needed to make sure something else wasn't broken in
the process. (I see that Joachim has a patch that hasn't made it yet :(

If anybody has a patch the best idea is to upload to the ftp incoming site
and then notify the list. (See www.kdevelop.org) Call it something like
kdevelop1.2-WhatThisPatchIs.patch and place a comment in the top of the file
with a description of the patch and, most importantly, your name and email
address.

Don't hold back :-)

jbb