## PATCH for KDevelop 1.2

Joachim Ansorg jockel123 at gmx.de
Sat Jul 8 00:08:00 BST 2000

COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE INCLUDE THIS PATCH?

THANKS!

--
I found it very annoying that KDevelop didn't changed the KDEDIR environment
variable on startup of an application.

My small patch does fix this problem, it's sets the KDEDIR variable only for
the started app.

Could somebody with CVS access please apply the fix?
My patch shouldn't break something (confg group is restored).

--Joachim