OpenGL-project

Joachim Ansorg jockel123 at gmx.de
Tue Jul 4 15:05:28 BST 2000

Am Fre, 23 Jun 2000 schrieben Sie:
> Hello
>
> When I try to generate a OpenGL (mesa) project the initial autoconfi'ing
> fails, and my project is uncompilable. Can you tell me what's wrong?
> I run Mandrake 7.1 (mesa 3.1) and has all mesa libraries installed,
> including devel-parts, of course. And other types of projects works fine!

The error message below do only show that you have a problem with the SGML
to HTML conversion. Nothing serious.

But in the Bottom window messages this appears:

> shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent
> directories: No such file or directory shell-init: could not get current
> directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or
> directory aclocal.m4: 1962: `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' is obsolete, use
> `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL' instead
> warning: TestglView inherits unknown class
> 'QGLWidget'
   ^^^^^^^^^^^ Not sure if this was generated by KDoc or by make, bu I guess
KDoc.

This is obviously a problem. I'd suggest to start a xterm and execute these
commands in the project directory:

aclocal
autoconf
automake --foreign --add-missing
./configure && \
make && \
make install

If it doesn't work please change AM_PROG_LIBTOOL in file aclocal.m4, line
1962 to AC_PROG_LIBTOOL  and try these commands again.

--Joachim