configure looks for KDE libs/header in Qt2.x MDI app

Ralf Nolden rnolden at kdevelop.de
Fri Feb 25 17:55:29 GMT 2000

"M.H." wrote:

> Hi,
> it looks like I have another problem with Qt2.x MDI apps.
> When I create a new project of this type or when I try to install from the
> tarball, configure always checks for KDE libs/headers.
This is a known problem...the m4 files in your project contain the macro
sets for checks that configure executes, configure.in the call for the
checks, which is usually KDE_DO_IT_ALL or something like that. We didn´t
have the time to look for creating a reduced check for qt only, but if
you want to mess with chucky, just go ahead ;-) Or is there any other
volunteer for that ?

I once tried to reduce it, but you really have to have time to do it.

> BTW: (sorry if this is a little stupid)
> Am I on the "right" Kdevelop version ?
> *default tag=KDEVELOP_1_0
> Kdevelop tells me, that it is version 1.1 (no beta).

This is the current cvs version for kde 1.1.x. This is ok.

Ralf
--
Ralf Nolden

Ardennenstr. 41