Dialog Editor in KDevelop 1.0

stiehrg at openmail.umsl.edu stiehrg at openmail.umsl.edu
Tue Feb 22 21:52:35 GMT 2000

Hi,
	If this is strictly a development list, please let me
know.  I had a question about the KDevelop 1.0 dialog
editor.  I would like to add a QButtonGroup to my
dialog, however, this widget is not available in the
KDevelop 1.0 dialog editor.  So I assume I should put
the code in by hand.  My question is: will I need to
delete the the dialog from the project and put
everything (all of the code to create the other parts of
the dialog not in the QButtonGroup) in a different file
(instead of <my_dialog_name>data.cpp) since KDevelop
automatically regenerates this file?  I hope that this
question makes sense.  It is hard to explain.  Again, if
this is not a list for non-development issues, please
let me know.

Gary Stiehr
gary at umsl.edu