Mathias Puetz mpuetz at unm.edu
Mon Feb 21 16:19:03 GMT 2000

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>A wee while ago there was talk of collating more faqs for kdevelop's FAQ
>document. The current version is a bit, ummm, "light" on relevant Q&A.
>
>Is this still "in progress" somewhere?

Yes, I already collected some more material, and actually
hoped to have it out two weeks ago. But I had too much other
work to do and am busy right now with my move back to good
ol' Germany.
I have 2 weeks of spare time in march and post what I have early
that month.

Cheers,
Mathias

 ______________
|                                                  \
| Advanced Materials Lab (University of New Mexico) \
| 1001 University SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106         |
| phone: (505)272-7132    -O-    fax: (505)272-7336 |
|   \|/    email:       mpuetz at unm.edu       \|/    |
\___/o\________or puetz at mpip-mainz.mpg.de____/o\____/