KDevelop's KDE2 MDI template broken?

Hummel, Timo timo.hummel at sap.com
Thu Feb 17 09:18:19 GMT 2000

Hello,

I wanted to test the KDE2 MDI template but it seems that something is
broken. The KDE2 mini app works well (creating with the app wizard and
compiling). The KDE2 normal app creates well, but when I compile it, I get
alot of compiler errors where "KAccel" doesn't have the members "::New",
"::Open" and so on:

  keyAccel->connectItem(KAccel::New, this, SLOT(slotFileNew()));
  keyAccel->connectItem(KAccel::Open, this, SLOT(slotFileOpen()));
  keyAccel->connectItem(KAccel::Save, this, SLOT(slotFileSave()));
  keyAccel->connectItem(KAccel::Close, this, SLOT(slotFileClose()));
  keyAccel->connectItem(KAccel::Print, this, SLOT(slotFilePrint()));
  keyAccel->connectItem(KAccel::Quit, this, SLOT(slotFileQuit()));

When I create a KDE2 MDI app, the creations runns fine, but I get the same
errors. I use the KDE2 RPM's from ftp.nebsllc.com, I also have setup the
paths correctly (since the mini app works perfectly).

Thanks
Timo