QT 1.44

Georg Tsakumagos tsakumagos at naviga.de
Wed Feb 16 13:04:04 GMT 2000

I try to use Kdevell but my first error message after creating a new
projekt was " X includes not found "  hmm I didn't understand this
message but after a while i've looking for libarys for the X-System i've
remember that QT is a BIG part of it.
So i install the QT package ( qt 1.44 ) and i've never see this message
again....
But my luck was not  so big that everithing works now fine .....
Kdevell now say in the config that  it can't find the QT 1.44 libary ??
I've seen a message in the mailinglist wich tell to fix this problem but
i've delete it Uhh yea i do not have the space to crawl throu hundrets
of mails.

Georg Tsakumagos
Tsakumagos at naviga.de <mailto:Tsakumagos at naviga.de>