Where has my project gone???

Rene Maerten delta_x at gmx.net
Mon Feb 14 18:17:31 GMT 2000

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> Hello,
>     Today I started a new KDE session and I got a message telling that a
> new version was installed (which is not true) and libraries templates
> had to be updated. I did that and when I started KDevelop 1.0 I got the
> configuration windows of the first running. I opened my project and the
> only thing I can see in the treeview window are the files in the RFV.
> How can I refresh the CV and the LFV?. Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Ivan Martinez (Rodriguez)
> Bch in Computer Science - MSc student
> http://www.student.dtu.dk/~u990873
> "Ponia Windows98 o superior, asi que instale Linux"

If your linux was updating windows - you have a problem :)
it should be updating KDE instead !!

(JOKE!)

--
Kind Regards

Rene Maerten
E-Mail: Delta_X at LinuxCoding.de
Home:   http://www.LinuxCoding.de
Don't buy Windows Beta 2000, just try Linux !
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature file to help mespread!