No subject

Christopher Molnar molnarc at nebsllc.com
Mon Feb 14 03:17:27 GMT 2000

A new version of the KDE ALPHA binaries are available at nebsllc.com.

These binaries are built from CVS as of 13 February 2000 at 8am Eastern
Standard Time (-0500). KDEVELOP is missing as it did not compile. I will put
this into the directory as soon as it does.

There has been an update to the qt-copy and you will need to get a new
version. Please read the README file as there is a smaller version of qt-copy
available as qt-copy-small for those who will not be developing software.

These files are available via ftp from:

ftp://ftp.nebsllc.com/kde2/current

or via http at:

http://www.nebsllc.com (follow links for kde2 Alpha binaries)

You will also be able to find these at:

http://htw-dresden.de/~s2697

This build was built on a SuSE 6.3 machine (thanks to the generous folks at
SuSE). The installs have been tested by me on a RedHat 6.1 machine as well.
They have also been reported to work on all other distributions.

This will be the last Alpha build this month. Please do not expect another
KDE2 Alpha before March. If you need one ahead of that time you will need to
build it yourself.

If you are running prior Alpha's I highly recommend you update. There are a
lot of fixes. Examples: Logout works, drag icon is fixed, and much more.

Christopher Molnar
New England Business Services, LLC
Hartford, CT USA
(860)956-9408
molnarc at nebsllc.com

"It said uses Windows 95 or better, so I loaded Linux!"