KDevelop at -HOWTO

Martin Piskernig martin.piskernig at stuwo.at
Sun Feb 13 17:54:11 GMT 2000

The one and only KDevelop at -HOWTO
3. Why should I NOT use 'remove' or similar commands?
a. The traditional way
Send a mail to kdevelop-request at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de
containing in the SUBJECT (and NOT in the body)
"subscribe your-email-address" and please replace
"your-email-address" with your real email address.
NOTE: You should not include additional text (such as a
signature in the mail) because Majordomo could be confused
by that!
aa.
If you want to subscribe with the email address set in
the mail-program a simple "subscribe" to the same
address should do.
b. The comfortable way
Use the web interface on www.kdevelop.org|Contacts->Mailinglist

2. How do I unsubscribe from this mailing-list?
---------------------------------
a. The traditional way
Send a mail to kdevelop-request at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de
containing in the subject "unsubscribe your-email-address"
and please replace "your-email-address" with your real
email address.
NOTE: You should not include additional text (such as a
signature in the mail) because Majordomo could be confused
by that!
aa.
If you want to unsubscribe with the email address set in the
mail-program a simple "unsubscribe" to the same address should
do.
b. The comfortable way
Use the web interface on www.kdevelop.org|Contacts->Mailinglist

3. Why should I NOT use 'remove' or similar commands?
---------------------------------------
a. Majordomo (see the Majordomo-HOWTO) does not
recognize those commands.
b. Other users will certainly react to your off-topic traffic
and produce even more OT traffic following an exponential
law.

(c) by Martin Piskernig, 2000.
Licensed under the GPL.
--