IDE Test in German Linux Intern magazine

Jerry L Kreps JerryKreps at alltel.net
Sun Feb 13 13:49:32 GMT 2000

Ralf Nolden wrote:

<snip>
> That's why we started it...we didn't want to wait for anyone offering us
> something for money which isn't worth it. And we have a useful project
> that brings us joy to work on.
>
> Ralf

That says it all!
I've been programming since 1967 and by the early 90's,
because of M$'s domination, using and programming PCs had
become boring and frustrating because of all the propriatary
tools and unstable OS.  Linux has brought JOY back to
programming and KDevelop is the cherry on top of the cake!
JLK