Some bugs in KDevelop CVS

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Feb 13 09:02:27 GMT 2000

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

Hi Joachim,

> Here are some bugreports to solve these problems before 1.1 final:
>
> -Running a QT 2x from KDevelop application won't succeed because the QT
> libraries cxan't be found at executeion time
In the tutorial handbook, I wrote about installing QT2. The thing is
that usually also the qt-1.x libraries are placed somewhere in your
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, such as /usr/lib here. So you just have to copy the Qt2
libraries including symlinks except the libqt.so (which still points to
libqt.so.1) to the same dir as you have the qt libs. Then apps are
running (they do for me here as well).

> -KDE 2 templates are a little bit outdated, the KAccel class has changed so the
> KDE2 apps won't compile
I have changed that on friday or thursday. Please update the templates
directory. If you've already started a project, use KStdAccel:: instead
of KAccel:: for the standard enums (New, Open, Print...).

Hope this helps.

Ralf