QWidgets

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Feb 13 13:18:04 GMT 2000

Simon Eder wrote:

> Hi!
> I don't know how I have to compile and initialize my self-made QWidget.
> When I create the sourcecode of the QWidget it is all ok. But then I try
> to compile this Widget and there are failures in my main.cpp. I think I
> have to edit my main.cpp to intialize my QWidget but I don't know how. I
> hope anybody knows what I have to do with my QWidget to compile and
> initialize it. I'll be gladious for every Mail.
>
> Bye

If you generate a mini-KDE framework, you will get a project with an
empty QWidget inherited class. Just create such a project with the same
name of your widget´s class name and switch the new (empty) QWidget
files with the ones you wrote. That should work and you should see the
widget.
In case you want to have a qt-only app, take some hints from the main()
example code of the examples coming with qt.

Bye,

Ralf