Distributed Namespace -- changes in ClassParser.cc

Eric OURSEL eric_oursel at bigfoot.com
Sat Feb 12 17:46:32 GMT 2000

Hello Thomas,
I have aproximately made the same modification in CClassParser::parseNamespace.

It works now. Kdevelop now finds definitions of methods inside classes in
namespaces.

Anyway, there is always a problem with imbricated namespaces.

SER::UDBL is incorrect in the tree view.

+ UDBL
   + aClass
+ SER
    + UDBL
      + aClass

is not good! twice the same namespace.

Furthermore there is a nasty segmentation fault when exiting or closing the
project.

I am trying to fix that. If someone is working on the subject let me know.

When I will have fixed this problem I will send the patch (I work on the
KDevelop 1.1beta2 source distribution).

The C++ code in attachment is an abstract of the code generated by Rational
Rose.

Eric OURSEL - Software Architect
eric_oursel at bigfoot.com