Code Completion volunteer?

Florent Pillet florent.pillet at opteway.com
Fri Feb 11 08:58:52 GMT 2000

John Zedlewski wrote:

> Didn't somebody volunteer a little while ago to work on Code
> Completion?  I was looking into it, and it seems that the parsing is
> going to be a lot easier (and more closely based on the current
> classparser) than I'd imagined, so I'd like to help out (or at least
> stop, rather than duplicating efforts ).
> --JRZ

On a related topic, something that would be very interesting and that
I miss very much is a pop-up menu which displays the functions/methods
in the current open file and lets you jump directly to it. This is
a function which has been present in Metrowerks CodeWarrior for years
and that I can't find in other environments.

Anyone for this ?

Also, I started work on QBoxLayout, QVBoxLayout and QHBoxLayout support
in the dialog editor but could not finish it yet due to time
constraints.
I think that this is the latest and greatest thing that the dialog
editor
lacks. It should be implemented very soon, because more and more
software
is being developed with KDevelop and more and more, we see that these
products do not support dynamic resizing of dialog, which is a shame
IHMO.

Florent.

Florent Pillet, Software Architect. e-mail: florent.pillet at opteway.com
opt[e]way S.A., BP 37, 80 route des Lucioles, ACTE Immeuble Delta
06901 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France
Phone: +33 4 93 95 66 51 - Fax: +33 4 93 95 66 52 -
http://www.opteway.com/