Its the HPUX whiner again

Ken Brakey brakeykr at poncacity.net
Fri Feb 11 06:23:21 GMT 2000

when you configure use -gif -system_jpeg
qt HAS jpeg support built-in, but there several libraries of
qt
.so.6.0.1  .so.62.0.0 for glimpse and I have seen a
reference to 6b
which may or may not be .62.
I have had a LOT of problems with jpeg! I have d/l 6a, 6b
and compiled
tarballs UNSUCCESSFULLY! The only gratification was from
RH's .RPMs
which now 'seem' to be working.
then recompiled kdelibs to get kimgio working.
Ken