Folder management patch

Pau Estalella pau.estalella at upcnet.es
Thu Feb 10 00:50:21 GMT 2000

Hi all!

Not really management. It just allows addition of folders and classes
inside those folders. If you want deletion, go to RFV, unregister the
files contained in the folder, and that's it! :) (You'll also need to
delete the subdirectory by hand) I also fixed deep subfolder
visualitzation in CV.
For every folder created, a subdirectory is created with the same name,
in order to store classes added to this folder in the subdirectory.
If you find any undocumented feature, don't hesitate to mail me asking
for a service pack. ;)

to patch:
  - Go into KDevelop source base directory
  - patch -p1 < foldersPatch

Pau Estalella