Access to Qt library crashes Kdevelop

Robert Robert
Sun Feb 6 01:14:26 GMT 2000

On Sat, 05 Feb 2000, Bob, valacey at earthlink.net, wrote:

> Everything (kdk 1.0) seems to work on Caldera 2.3 except the Qt library
> button in the  documentation list. It crashes Kdevelop. Setup says that
> the proper directory is being searched. I tried to add the path, but it
> still crashed the program. The HTML docs are there and can be read by
> lynx.  Any suggestions?

Bob,

This sounds like the old libjpeg problem.

Run kdevelop from the command line of a console window.
Now try to open the qt docs.  Does KDevelop crash?  If so,
there may be a tell tale message in your console window.
Does this message say anything about JPEG versions?

If this is the problem, I have posted, as have others, solutions
to this problem in the past.  If you can't find them in the archive,
let me know and I will repost.

Bob,

Robert M. Wheat, Jr.
belran at worldnet.att.net