Delopment versions problem

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Feb 3 16:45:32 GMT 2000

Ivan Martinez wrote:

>     Hi,
>     I would like to start working with KDevelop 1.1, since it
> generates MDI applications. I think it needs qt-2.0.2 to work
> properly. But if I install qt-2.0.2, I also have to install KDE2
> (KRASH) which I think is not stable enough to work with it. Any
> solution?.
>
> --
> Ivan Martinez (Rodriguez)
> Bch in Computer Science - MSc student
> http://www.student.dtu.dk/~u990873

You only need to install the libraries of KDE 2 and Qt 2.1 (take a
snapshot at troll.no) beside your current KDE 1.x installation, You
don't need Krash to work with (woudn't go anyway because KDevelop needs
KDE 1.1 and Qt 1.4) See the tutorial on how to install the libraries and
setting up KDEvelop. MDI apps always need Qt 2.1 except the QextMDI
which needs Falk's library.

Bye,

Ralf