QT Libs still not being found.

Eric Damron edamron at C287853-A.olmpi1.wa.home.com
Sat Feb 5 06:14:08 GMT 2000

When I try to create a new project I receive the following errors:

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/kdoc line 17.
configure:  error:  Qt-1.4 (libraries) not found.  Please check your
installation!

I have set the QTDIR var = /usr/lib/qt and my /etc/ld.so.conf has the
line:
/usr/lib

I'm running Mandrake 6.1 and using the 1.0 Beta 2 version of KDevelop.
I saw one other post from someone with the exact same problem so I'm not
alone.  Does anyone know what is going on here?

Thanks.