Do I release?

Christopher Molnar molnarc at nebsllc.com
Fri Feb 4 13:48:50 GMT 2000

I have another alpha build that I could make available, but I am not sure
about it... I will bow to popular opinion (VIA EMAIL to me). Here is what's
wrong:

1. Kdetoys once again did not compile - kmoon fails.
2. kdemultimedia did not compile.
3. kdepim did not compile, fails on abbrowser.

Also, we seem to have added a new dependency in kdebase. You now must have
SSH installed.

I will not be able to make RPM's for these, I just don't have the time. If
you want I will put the tar.gz files out on the ftp server - I think they
work better that the rpm's anyways.

Christopher Molnar
New England Business Services, LLC
Hartford, CT USA
(860)956-9408
molnarc at nebsllc.com

"It said uses Windows 95 or better, so I loaded Linux!"