Mandrake 7.0 debugger problems

jbb jbb at ihug.co.nz
Thu Feb 3 23:10:49 GMT 2000

Hi Gordon,

I think there could be some other problems with the Mandrake 7.0 version and
kdevelop's internal debugger.

Did you manage to get the latest version of kdevelop from cvs and run it on
Mandrake 7.0? The instructions for getting the cvs version, using cvsup, have
been posted to the list previously. If you can't find them I can supply them, so
just drop me a line...

--
Regards,

jbb