remove

mike rosset mike_rosset at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 21:49:22 GMT 2000

Jerry:

  Don't you think that this statement is rather insulting?  You might want
to ask your self this question...  Does the number of people wanting to be
removed from the list directly reflect the attitude you have just exhibited?

  As a matter of fact I would like to be removed from this list.  Do I still
have the such mentioned reply e-mail? No. Do I remember how to unsubscribe?
No. Is this list over my head?  No.

So Mr. Kreps how do I unsubscribe?  Actually on second thought if the amount
of removes flashing by your screen bothers you so much I suggest taking your
own advice.  And write a FAQ for this list.  That is if its not over your
head.

Mike Rosset

P.S.

  This e-mail is by no means directed to the Kdevelop list members.  I find
this list has been very helpful and informative.  But I do not agree with
Jerry's comments here.