Doesn't find C C++ reference.

Christopher Molnar molnarc at nebsllc.com
Fri Feb 4 17:42:28 GMT 2000

On the same note, I am running the KDE2 compile-alpha version of this and
have placed the other doc files (programming.doc.gz, etc.) in the doc
directory and it can't find those and I can't seem to tell it to find those.
What directory to those files belong in?

Thanks!

--
Christopher Molnar
molnarc at nebsllc.com

"It said uses Windows 95 or better, so I lodaed Linux!"