several questions - bug reports?

Bartlomiej Jarocki bartek at itam.zabrze.pl
Wed Feb 2 19:43:34 GMT 2000

Hello All

This is my first posting on this list so I will take an opportunity to thank kde
and kdevelop developers for such great environment we are using.

Here are my questions or remarks

General questions
1) Will dialog editor support layout QT features (QtVBox etc.) ?
2) Is it possible to generate Makefile so output files (binary) would fall into
pointed directory instead of local

Debbugger questions
1) How do you put a breakpoint in source code with internal debbugger ?
2) Does "run to cursor" command work ?

Bug report:
I cant use glimpse indexing of extra directories added in dialog box (it indexes
KDE an QT docs ingoring directories).
I tried to index them from terminal (puting indexes into
.kde/share/apps/kdevelop) but then kdevelop exited with core dump when I tried
searching for a keyword - what are glimpseindex options used in kdevelop so I
could feed it with right format.

I'm using Kdevelop 1.1beta2 + RH 6.1 + Glimpse4.12

I will appreciate any even short answer on above points

Cheers

Bartek