KDE manual, tutorial, etc.. documentation access bug

Jerry L Kreps JerryKreps at alltel.net
Wed Feb 2 02:11:50 GMT 2000

Package: kdevelop
Version: 1.1-beta1.0
Severity: normal

Bugreport ID : 19:59,01.02.00

Originator	: Jerry Kreps
E-Mail		: JerryKreps at alltel.net

Subject : Docs - either or

Error Class	: software bug
Error Location	: documentation browser
Priority	: high
Bug Description ---------------------------

When KDevelop first loads and appears I can acess the
documenation in the documentation browser.
But, after I load a project no matter how I try to access
the documenation (browser, tree, help menu) I get a
segfault and KDevelop closes instantly.  Sometimes,
putzing around with the setup will allow access
to the KDE docs at the same time the project is loaded
but I can't reproduce that reliably.

How to repeat the error -------------------

Load a project then try to access the KDE documentation
from by any method.

Bugfix or Workaround ----------------------

I am running the binary version so I can't see the source
code.
KDevelop Setup off of the K menu works find and says it sees
the correct documentation path, but the setup off the Tools
menu in KDevelop says it can't find the path...

System Information ------------------------

KDevelop version	: 1.1-beta1.0
KDE version		: KDE 1.1.2
QT version		: 1.44