Mandrake 7.0 kdevelop 1.1beta1&2 - OK

Serge Lussier lusse at videotron.ca
Wed Feb 2 00:39:25 GMT 2000

For jbb and Florent Pillet, and who is conscerned/interrested:

First I want to thank  you very much for your fast response.

Both of you have the right diagnostic. I have installed gdb 4.18
and now the integrated debugger interface  is running gracefully!

Here is what I did:

 - I removed the current gdb: ( obviously )
   # rpm -e xxgdb   ( to be able to remove gdb, without complains )
   # rpm -e gdb

- I 've installed the gdb 4.18  RPM package from the
    Mandrake 6.1 cdrom which I keep ( guess why )
   ( I don't need to re-install xxgdb...)

...And voila.

Thanks again jbb and Florent.

Woohoo!