Qt doubts

lalucas lalucas at daeln.cefetpr.br
Tue Feb 1 00:06:13 GMT 2000

Hello everybody

	I'm doing some research on image processing: I'm acquiring frames from
the video-cassete through a frame grabber for post_processing.

	The fist thing I'd like to do is to watch TV on my computer. I created
a window using the KDevelop wizard and I'm showing successive images
using the Qt function btblt(view,0,0,&image). Well, it works but it's a
bit slow. How could I improve the performance ?

	By the way, I developed a device driver for the Data Translation DT3153
frame grabber: it's not full-featured yeat but it's functional. Where
could I publish it for the people who want to use it and perhaps help to
develop it ?