KDevelop doesn't find ht:dig

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Dec 22 09:43:53 GMT 2000

Joachim Häfner wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I compiled the KDevelop-sources without having ht:dig installed. After
> that I installed the ht:dig-rpm of the SuSE 7.0 prof. version. But I
> cannot use it with KDevelop. How can I tell KDevelop where to find
> ht:dig? (ht:dig works properly on the SuSE startpage at
> http://localhost)
>
> Thanks,
> Joachim Häfner
Joachim,

you have to install kdevelop 1.2 from the SuSE 7.0 CD´s with all
dependencies. Then uninstall the kdoc package and install the kdesdk2
which comes with KDE 2. After that comile kdevelop with ./configure
--enable-kdoc2 --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt --prefix=/opt/kde; make
and make install. Then you get the correct configuration for htdig
because the 1.2 on the CD has that automatically.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org