Setting KDE path

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Dec 19 22:46:27 GMT 2000

Roman Breuer wrote:

> Ralf Nolden schrieb:
>
> > Phil wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I'm pleased that I have finally got kdevelop 1.3 working with Mandrake 7.2.
> > > However, I can't set the KDE paths correctly. Can someone tell me what the
> > > values should be?
> > >
> > > I have the qt2 paths set correctly but not the KDE paths.
> > >
> > > options -> path KDE 2.x directory /????
> > > options -> documentation KDE libraries doc /???
> >
> > for the KDE Libraries Documentation (API) you have to install kdoc >
> > 2.0.35a. Then go to setup, press update KDE Doc button in the
> > documentation tab and enter the path to an unpacked kdelibs-2.0.tar.gz
> > containing the sourcecode of the kdelibs package; then press OK.
>
> Ralf,
> am I right, that this is the directory:
> /usr/share/doc/kdelibs-devel-2.0-7/kdecore/
> or is it
> /usr/share/doc/kdelibs-devel-2.0-7/

Roman, on SuSE you have to install the kdelibs.spm, untar the
/usr/src/packages/SOURCES/kdelibs-2.0.tar.gz file and enter
/usr/src/packages/SOURCES/kdelibs-2.0 as the directory in the dialog. My
offer to come to the university is still there, I´m there tomorrow so if
you read that before 7am and send me a mail, I can come along tomorrow
afternoon ;)

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org