Still havin problems with kdevelop1.3

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Dec 16 03:42:47 GMT 2000

Roman Breuer wrote:

> Hi Sandy,
> I have set QT2-Dir to /usr/lib/qt2/,  and KDE2-Dir ist set to /opt/kde, but this path is not accepted
> because
> in /opt/kde is only the directory share and nothing else (RH7.0). I wonder where all the
> stuff (which you see after a SuSE-KDE2-installation) has gone... :o(
> I cannot find the right path for this entry.
>
> Roman

Roman,

as you might have noticed, I´m studying at the RWTH Aachen, electrical
engeneering. If your troubles continue, I can have a look when I´m
around. Just drop me a mail in case you need some help. I really would
like to see our students use KDevelop, especially those that want to
learn C++ and KDE programming because I feel very sad that I am almost
the only one at our university involved in KDE while it claims to be one
of the "pro" unis in germany ;)

Ralf

--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org