ANNOUNCE: KDevelop 1.3 released

Klaus Muth muth at hagos.de
Wed Dec 13 06:57:28 GMT 2000

Werner Modenbach wrote:

> Am Mon, 11 Dez 2000 schrieben Sie:
> > Hi!
> >
> > The KDevelop Team is proud to announce the release of KDevelop 1.3
>
> Hi Sandy,
>
> I downloaded the new version. I recognized there is no install script (???)
> After editing the startupscript I got the new version to work.
>
> As a hint to the rest of all users running RedHat 7.0:
>
> To avoid problems with non ISO headers of QT 1.xx insert the following lines
> into your kdevelop startupscript:
Hey, there are even better ways to get around the non-iso headers
(without using egcs)
1. apply the patch posted by bero some days ago or
2. Update the qt1x packages with --force, this should install the patched
   version: rpm -Uhv --force qt1x-1.45* qt1x-devel-1.45*

klaus
--
HAGOS eG                 Industriestr. 62       fon: (+49) 711 78805-86
EDV-Programmierung       D-70565 Stuttgart      fax: (+49) 711 78805-99
http://www.hagos.de      Germany                mailto:muth at hagos.de